Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ours Lord's wisdom for the years


When Mandy was 9 our Lord made a lady in our church aware of us even though she did not know us. My name came up repeatedly and he just laid us on her heart and she has been praying for Mandy and I ever since. Today she got to hold my precious granddaughter. She was ill a few years ago and I was afraid ("Do not fear, fear is not from the Lord") my grandchildren would not have the privilege of Marion in their life. Today Mariah was so blessed. Marion is actually doing quite well and when I stopped by to see her not too long ago all she wanted to know about was Mariah. I left the only photos I had with me & left from our visit with her praying over my family. What a legacy she has provided for us over the years. She has held my hand, poured love and wisdom into me and been such a part of our lives I can't imagine life without her. She was my rock more times that I can ever begin to count. There has been so much love and support poured into our lives through her she words cannot begin to express it. Thank you Lord for today and Mariah getting to meet Marion. It was the perfect ending to a very rough day.

No comments: